The Illinois Association of Free & Charitable Clinics offers clinic and associate membership.
Organizations that meet all of the following requirements are eligible for full membership:
- The organization is a Section 501c3 or a component program of a Section 501c3 organization
- The organization or program provides one or more of the following health services: medical, dental, behavioral or mental health, and/or pharmacy services
- The organization or program predominantly targets patients who are medically underserved, including those who are uninsured and/or underinsured
- Services are provided at no cost to the patient or at a nominal or low cost, but no patient is denied service based on inability to pay
- The organization or program may be, but is not required to be, volunteer based
- The organization or component program is in alignment with and supports the vision and mission of the Illinois Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
Clinic Member Expectations
- Pay annual dues on time
- Provide accurate information and data on application
- Member clinics will generate the workshops featured at our Annual Conference
Organizations that support the mission and vision of IAFCC, but are unable to meet the requirements above, are encouraged to become Associate Members. Associate Members are non-voting members of the Association, but are encouraged to participate in IAFCC committees and activities.